| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Olympia, Wa in February is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.7 °C (49.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.4 °C (32.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in February is very faintly moist. Some 146.6mm (5.8in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 10:55 long with an average length of 10:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Olympia, Wa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Olympia, Wa, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Olympia, Wa:
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 248.7 kms (154.5 miles) N
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 256.4 kms (159.3 miles) NNW
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 215.4 kms (133.8 miles) NNW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 190.9 kms (118.6 miles) NNW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 168.5 kms (104.7 miles) NNW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 115.1 kms (71.6 miles) N
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 115.1 kms (71.6 miles) N
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 8.4 kms (5.2 miles) WNW
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 69.5 kms (43.2 miles) W
- Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.3 miles) SW
- Salem, Or, Usa - 228.9 kms (142.3 miles) S
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 232.4 kms (144.4 miles) N
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 235.8 kms (146.5 miles) NNE
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 225.7 kms (140.2 miles) N
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 83 kms (51.6 miles) NNE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 70.3 kms (43.7 miles) NE
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) ESE
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) ESE
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 148.8 kms (92.5 miles) S
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 153.7 kms (95.5 miles) S